TATTOO CONTEST RULES
Rules & Regulations
NO ARTISTS OR PERSONS FROM A PRESENTING STUDIO WILL BE JUDGING. ALSO IF A JUDGE KNOWS EITHER THE ARTIST WHO DID THE WORK OR THE ENTRANT THAT JUDGE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JUDGE THAT ENTRY.
- Only registered artists can enter any category.
- You may enter 5 tattoos per category, 3 old and 2 new, (started & completed days of event) however you may enter the same tattoo into two different classes as long as the tattoo fits into the category requirements listed below.
- There are 10 categories in total, which include 1st Place, 2nd & 3rd, Best of the day (Fri, Sat, Sun) and best Overall Tattoo x 1
- Once a category has started judging there will be no late entries. Judging will be done by a panel of at least 3 judges.
- If the Judge knows the artist or person then they will not be allowed to judge that tattoo. Scoring will be done on a 1-10 scale, based on the overall appearance of tattoo.
- When applicable: originality, lines, coloring, shading, overall design, flow and movement of the tattoo will all be considered for scoring.
- In the event of a tie between tattoos they will be re-judged.
Small: Must fit within (A5) Large: is A4 or larger
Best Tattoo of the Day: tattoos done on that day are only qualified to enter contest.
Best Overall Tattoo.
Tattoos done only during the 3 days are qualified to participate in contest.